Monday, June 21, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Colton likes to grab her tail and instead of snipping at him, she just licks his hand and distracts him.
Oh ... and check out Colton's headbutt ... that's something he's picked up at daycare but it's his way of showing affection. He's too cool for kisses ... so he headbutts.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
We forgot to measure Colton's length but at one of our doctor visits we've had lately for his ears, Colton was up to 26.3 pounds!! He's set to go to an Ear Nose Throat Specialist tomorrow to have a bump behind his ear looked at. It was swollen the size of a marble but has gone down. It was probably due to his ear infections but we still want to have it looked at.
Colton's just amazing right now! He switches to the 1 year room on Monday, June 21st. He's so smart and such a goofball. It's the best.
WHAT COLTON HAS BEEN UP TO LATELY:
- Colton is allergic to Amoxicillin. We found this out after he was given the medicine for a double ear infection over Memorial Day. He broke out in a bad rash all over his back, stomach, neck and face which is odd because he's had Amoxicillin before.
- He loves to eat! He's really good with finger foods and eats everything. He likes to pretend to give you a puff and then quickly put it in his mouth and start to laugh.
- He loves to flip his fingers across his bottom lip to make noises.
- He can look at a ball and say "ba". He loves to throw!
- He drinks from a straw ... it's so cute!
- Oh yeah ... he can WALK!! And just last night he actually stood up without any support and then took off walking. He can also change direction and stop without falling over. He also flips his ear when he walks for some reason.
- His 7th tooth just broke through this weekend.
- He will point to things that he wants now.