Wednesday, December 3, 2008

6 Weeks ...

So the morning sickness has kicked in ... ugh! I'm still trying to get a schedule figured out to help ease the nausea. I found that when I get to feeling hungry that's when I feel the worst. I'm working on eating small meals throughout the day and that does help some. Chad bought me Preggie Pop Drops and they seem to help a little too. The worst part for me is just feeling like I constantly have a brick sitting in my stomach. I feel really bloated and have to leave my pants unbuttoned now. It hurts my stomach more when my waistband is pushing on my belly. I don't really have any cravings yet but food doesn't sound good at all to me either! I've always been sensitive to smells but I have noticed that smells are bothering me more now too. I really just want to curl up and sleep ... that's about it. Chad has been absolutely wonderful! He always gets me something when I ask and he asks me questions all the time about how I am feeling. Not just if I am okay or not but actually "how" I feel. He's great and I feel so bad for him cause I know I am a pain when I am sick!

1 comment:

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

I hope you don't get to sick.. lots of little snacking all day helps :) So fun you are blogging now!