Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Brown is on the move!

So there's been several times when I thought just maybe I could feel the baby moving. It was similar to the feelings that I've read about (feeling like popcorn popping, little flutters, etc.) but last night I definitely felt something. I was having a rough day/night. I just couldn't get to feeling good no matter what I tried. So I just gave up and went upstairs to lie down for the night. As I was laying on my left side, I felt a pretty strong pop on my right side. I am pretty certain it was a kick or a punch or something! I called Chad upstairs and told him and he knelt down next to my stomach and started telling the baby that Daddy's here and to show Daddy what you showed Mommy. It was too cute. Even if it wasn't exactly a movement that I felt, I was just thrilled at the reaction that Chad had. I truly adore him! As a reminder, we go next Wednesday for our 2nd ultrasound to check for abnormalities and to see if this little mover is a boy or a girl. We have some names picked out for both and we are pretty sure that we'll share them as soon as we know what Baby Brown is. I'll post pictures then of the ultrasound and my big ol' baby bump!

2 comments:

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

YAY - that is one of the coolest feelings when you can start feeling the baby move! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl.. what do you think it is??

CHAD AND LINDSAY said...

At first I was thinking girl ... all my dreams were of little baby girls and I am craving a lot of fruit. Then I started thinking boy because of how much my body is changing and because of how moody I am so I just don't know?!? We both would love a little boy but we'll take either!