Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We took Colton to Beasley's Apple Orchard on Sunday for a Fall festival.  It was pretty chilly and windy but we all had a good time!  We shopped around inside and bought apple cider for Chad, a small pumpkin (or ball as Colton keeps calling them) for Colton, some gourds for me to put in my halloween decorations and candy sticks (a tradition that my family does every time we go to Beasley's).
 
 Wow Mom ... there's more than 5 little pumkins here!
 Don't worry I'll get it ...
 So many to choose from ...
 Ahhh ... I need a break!

Then we took a hayride out to the actual pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkin. We just got a small pumpkin from the patch but we let Colton pick it out. How did he decide which one he wanted ... well you'll see below.


 He was saying hello to the people in the cart in front of us
 Are we there yet?
 Which one do I want?
 
This one looks good!
Yup ... this is the one I want!
 Attempting to walk through the pumpkin patch (he kept tripping on the vines)
 That's not my dinosaur ... it's skin is too foamy!
(We read a book called "That's Not My Dinosaur" everyday!)

We'll definitely be going back next year and enjoying some more of the festivities that Colton was too young to do this year.

I'm working on his 14 month update so I hope to have that up in the next few days or so.  Hope everyone is enjoying Fall!

No comments: