Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's not safe on the roads anymore ...

One thing that I've learned about myself since I've become a parent is that I marvel in Colton learning new things.  I know he's supposed to but I guess it just makes me proud to see him discover new things and to learn new things.  Like I created this brilliant little being!  It's amazing!  And yesterday I couldn't have been a prouder parent (trust me you'll hear it!). 

Colton got a Schwinn Roadster tricycle from Santa and he wasn't quite tall enough at Christmas to ride it.  He's always had interest in it and has slowly progressed from being pushed, to moving his little legs to make it move, to trying to put his feet on the pedals, to doing a couple revolutions but not quite having the strength to get it to go anywhere ... but last night ... everything changed!


No comments: