Friday, January 23, 2009

My husband never ceases to amaze me!

Chad would kill me if he knew I was posting this on the internet but it's just too funny not to share. So I was telling him the other day that I've been experiencing headaches more often now but that I think I'm finally over the morning sickness. I told him things should get somewhat easier once I get into the second trimester. He said "yeah I know." I said "how do you know?" He said "well I read your 'What to Expect When You Are Expecting' book when I'm pooping." I could have died ... for those of you who don't know Chad all that well he never reads anything! Directions ... nah, bills ... nah, notices ... nah. And if he does read it's a couple words of each sentence with some sentences left out. Maybe you had to be there but it's definitely something that I wanted to make a note of!

1 comment:

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

that is hilarious :) I didn't even read that whole book :)