Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3 Week Update

Colton is now 3 weeks old ... I can't believe it! I won't say it's going by fast but it's definitely been a learning experience for both Chad and I. Colton absolutely amazes us. I think he's actually a 2 month old sometimes. He likes to hold his head up on his own and he's very strong with his legs. He looks around like he knows exactly what's going on and he enjoys holding his own pacifier and bottle! He still is sleeping really well and I really can't complain about how he does during the day either. It gets to me sometimes but I'm impressing myself with how well I'm handling it all. He'll go next Friday for his 4 week checkup and I'm anxious to see what he'll be weighing by then!
What ... it stunk real bad!
Colton's First Piece of Mail Check out those socks ... yeah newborn socks don't fit at all!
Family photo before we left for my 10 yearh high school reunion
Happy Birthday Grand-Dude ... sorry about the major spit up!
He's just so freaking cute!

No comments: