Monday, August 10, 2009

We Made It Through the First Week

Working on our smile!
First Real Tears
Tummy Time First Bath
Colton had his first pediatrician appointment today. Everything looked really good. His weight is up to 9 pounds 7 ounces so we're close to being back to birth weight. He's been eating really well and sleeping really well (sometimes 4 hours at a time) so we couldn't be more pleased. He had his first real throw up today (all down my back) so he got his first bath today as well. Other than that Chad and I have been enjoying our time together and have been enjoying all of our firsts with our beautiful son! Chad is going to start heading back to work for a few hours over the next couple of days and then will return to work full time on Thursday so I'm a little anxious to see how I do on my own but hopefully it'll work out.

No comments: