Wednesday, May 20, 2009

30 Week Checkup

My bloodwork was okay. I don't have gestational diabetes but I did have a low blood count. I'm supposed to take my prenatal vitamins every day to help this out so that I don't become anemic. I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. We're hoping it was just a growth spurt! Seeing as my husband is 6' 8" I'm preparing for a big baby but I heard one couple in our lamaze class say that they are going to schedule her for a C-section because she's also measuring big. I really want to try and have this baby naturally though (with drugs of course!) And my least favorite part of the checkup was when they couldn't find his heartbeat and then when they did it was low (115 bmp). The doctor says it's ok (average is 120 bmp - 160 bmp) but I'm still worried because it was a lot higher last time we were in there and I'm a new mom and I worry about everything!

But that's about it ... we're scheduled to go back June 4th!

No comments: