Monday, May 4, 2009

28 Weeks Down ... 12 to Go! **Update**

Congratulations to Mark and Amy! They were married on Saturday, May 2nd. We had a great time at the ceremony and reception and we had fun catching up with everyone!

See the pics on the right to see my belly shot of 28 weeks! I had my check up yesterday and everything still looks good. I did much better on my weight gain this time and made up for last month. I also had my glucose test and they said they'd call if something was wrong. So no news is good news! We go back on the 19th for our 30 week checkup. Somebody pinch me ... will it really be 30 weeks then?!?

3 comments:

nicole green said...

i hope these next few weeks fly by for you guys!

Smith Family :) said...

Wow! I can't believe you only have 12 more weeks left! It seems like yesterday you posted the pic of your pregnancy test on myspace :) I love following your blog and remembering how I was when I was pregnant :) You look great!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

you look sooo good and soo cute! it really has gone fast.. hopefully this next 12 weeks FLY by!!!