Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Baby Shower!

We just finished up with our baby shower here at work. It was so much fun. The food was sooo good, the decorations were adorable, and the cake was too cute! They took my theme from my nursery and made a cake to match! We played a few games but my favorite was matching up candy to different things about being pregnant, having the baby, etc. For example, what candy goes with a girl's name? Baby Ruth! It was definitely interesting hearing some of the answers (especially since it was a co-ed baby shower!) The pictures turned out pretty good ... even though I am looking down in most of them! They kept teasing me that my eyes were shut but I told them with chubby cheeks like mine, my eyes just close when I smile. There's no room for them!

Thank you girls for a great shower! My girls from left to right: Gayle, Sarah, Val, me, Karrie and Colleen.

No comments: