Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Contractions Have Stopped

I haven't had any cramping since last night about 8:30 PM. I've been dealing with an upset stomach and heartburn since dinner last night though and that isn't fun. I can't seem to find a position to sit or lay down that eases either one. If I find a way to lay that helps out my stomach, then my heartburn flares up. If I sit up to help with the heartburn, then my stomach is all smooshed and uncomfortable. And I'm super emotional right now. I want to cry so bad because I feel like sh*t but then I tell myself not to cry because I know if I can't handle this pain, ain't no way I'm going to handle the pain of labor and delivery. I'm trying to be strong but I can tell it's wearing on Chad. He feels bad that I feel bad and he feels bad because he spends a lot of time outside and I just can't go outside or I swell up. So I've been spending a lot of time by myself. Oh well. It's a short week for me. I have Thursday and Friday off and plan to take it easy. My cousin Brent is getting married in Bloomington on Saturday so I'm trying to stay off my feet to keep the swelling down so that I can head down there for his wedding. At least the weather is cooler. It's made a big difference already in my swelling!

1 comment:

Dustin & Emily said...

Hang in there! These last few weeks are the hardest, but it will all be worth it once he's here!