Monday, June 29, 2009

False Contractions?!?

So I'm pretty sure it's false contractions, but I have been having some cramping/back pain since about 5:30 last night. There's no pattern to it and the pain isn't getting any worse so I'm not too concerned right now. It feels like Braxton-Hicks contractions (with the tightening of the abdomen) but with period cramps and sometimes some pain in my lower back. But it doesn't do that each time. At first they were running about every hour and fifteen minutes but through the night they slowed down and I really haven't had anything too bad this morning. I cramped up this morning when I woke up and then again when I stood up from my desk chair and began walking but it went away when I sat back down. I'm going to continue to monitor it and I do have my 36-week checkup on Thursday so I'll have lots of questions for them that day!

No comments: