Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It won't be long!

I've been pretty yucky feeling since this weekend. Super dizzy, diarrhea, naseau ... just yucky! But I am on leave now so I am taking it easy and my swelling has gone down dramatically! We had a dr. appointment this morning and we're measuring at 40 cm (which equals 40 weeks) but we're only 38 weeks. Dr. Castillo said that they will induce me by my actual due date (July 28th) if we haven't had this baby by then. She thinks if we wait any longer it'll just be too uncomfortable for me. She didn't say that he's going to be heavy but that he's really long. Go figure ... what do you expect when your husband is 6'8"!! We are dilated to 1 cm and she doesn't think it'll be much longer and honestly I don't think it'll be much longer either. Hopefully we'll get this fence project done before Colton arrives. Chad better hurry cause I want Colton here now!

No comments: