Thursday, July 2, 2009

36 Weeks

Just a quick update ... the doctor visit went well. We are measuring at 36 cm (which is perfect - 1 cm for every week) and they are pretty sure he's head down. She said the cramping is a good sign because it means we're moving in the right direction. She went over things to watch for and when to know when to head into the hospital so it's all starting to line up! Our bags are packed so we are ready whenever Colton is. Now we just need to practice putting the car seats in! We go back next Thursday and we're now onto the visits every week. I was told that I could probably work one more week but that if I start to get dizzy or light headed then I'm going to have to call it quits. On a side note ... Chad has started nesting and is planning on putting in a fence next weekend!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

It's getting so close! I check your blog everyday, just to keep updated with what's going on :) I can't wait for Colton to get here!