Friday, July 24, 2009

Still no baby - Part 2 :(

I have accepted the fact that this baby is not going to come on his own. I'm ready for them to talk to me about an induction or possibly a C-section (since this baby is so big!) but I still have until Tuesday when we meet with the doctor again. These past few days have been so hard waiting but if Colton needs a few extra days, then so be it. My contractions have completely stopped and I do feel better knowing that Chad will be home with me over the weekend instead of 45 minutes away at work. He's been a wreck too waiting at work for me to call him to tell him it's time so now we can both sit at home and be anxious together! I'll let everyone know what the doctor says Tuesday or update sooner than that if Colton decides to join us this weekend.

1 comment:

The Mobleys said...

my goodness! hang in there. can't wait to hear about your healthy, precious baby boy. not too much longer.

Jennifer Mobley:)