Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I'm getting pretty anxious/excited/nervous about Saturday. I'm trying to stay busy to pass the time but there's only so much a 40+ week pregnant woman can do. Chad is taking Friday off so that we can hang out together and I'm going to go get my haircut Friday night. I gotta look good for my little guy! Then Saturday we're going to get the house cleaned up and have one last dinner together before our family becomes us plus 1! So pray that there's a room for us on Saturday (otherwise we have to reschedule) and keep us in your thoughts as we begin the induction process! I know it will all work out but the unknown is always a little scary! If I don't do an update before Saturday, then the next time we update you'll get to see pictures of our little man! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Good Luck! I'm so excited I can't wait to see the little guy! I'll definitely be thinking of you guys on Saturday :)

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

YAY! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Lots of luck to you guys! Get some sleep these next few nights :)

nicole green said...

i hope everything goes well saturday! i'm so excited for your whole family!! can't wait to see pictures. :)